SAFETY RELIEF VALVE
Safety relief valves should be used to protect any pressurized system from the effects of exceeding its design pressure limit. A safety relief valve is designed to discharge gas, steam, vapor or liquid automatically from any pressure containing system, preventing a predetermined safe pressure being exceeded and protecting plant and personnel.
Designed to relieve excess pressure or thermal expansion of process fluids safely in pumps, pipe work, tanks, calorifiers, gas and oil separators, other process vessels and long pipes. Models are available for gas, steam, vapor and liquid applications.
Sizes : ½” x 1” to 8” x 10” (DN 15 x DN 25 to DN 200 x DN 250)
Connections : Threaded or flanged
Pressure : Up to 6170 psig (425.5 barg)
Temperature range : -450°F to 1000°F (-268°C to 538°C)
- Full nozzle, full lift designs provide high discharge coefficients and high capacities.
- Broad selection of valve types: thermal, conventional, bellows, pop and modulating for gas or liquid service enables optimum valve selection.
- Wide range of materials provides solutions for any application.
- Lightweight construction reduces handling and shipping costs and benefits offshore service.
- Seat leakage integrity minimizes fugitive emissions.
- In-situ testing capability reduces maintenance costs.
- Low number of parts minimizes inventory and reduces maintenance costs.
- Valves conform to API 526 pressure/ temperature ranges, orifice areas and dimensions.
- Extensive accessory range enables valves to be adapted to meet specific code and application requirements.
- Worldwide certification.
Home / Contact Us / Brand / About Us