SWING CHECK VALVE
Swing check valve is to provide with single disc. With the force of medium, the disc will automatically open or close around the fixed pin shaft. When the media stops the flow, the disc will be closed under its own force No manual intervention is involved in the whole process.
Swing check valve offers simple structure, less parts, convenient maintenance and repair and low failure rate. The full open disc design is applied to provide a larger opening flow area after disc opening, small fluid resistance and large valve flow coefficient; Counter weight or damp structure can be applied to reduce the impact of water hammer while disc opening.
- Sizes NPS 2 to NPS 36
- Class 150 to Class 2500
- Full or Reduced Bore
- RF, RTJ, or BW
- Bolted Cover or Pressure Seal Cover
Available in Casting (A216 WCB, WC6, WC9, A350 LCB, A351 CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, A995 4A, A995 5A, A995 6A), Alloy 20, Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy
- Design & manufacture according to API 6D, BS 1868
- Face-to-face according to ASME B16.10
- End Connection according to ASME B16.5 (RF & RTJ), ASME B16.25 (BW)
- Test & inspection according to API 598
- Also available per NACE MR-0175, NACE MR-0103
Home / Contact Us / Brand / About Us