A pressure gauge is a fluid intensity measurement device. Pressure gauges are required for the set-up and tuning of fluid power machines, and are indispensable in troubleshooting them. Without pressure gauges, fluid power systems would be both unpredictable and unreliable. Gauges help to ensure there are no leaks or pressure changes that could affect the operating condition of the hydraulic system.
- Nominal case sizes: 40, 50, 63, 100, 115, 160 mm (1½”, 2”, 2½”, 4”, 4½”, 6”).
- Pressure, Vacuum and Compound measuring ranges.
- Pressure ranges of
0-1 inH2O up to 0-250 inH2O (0-2.5 mbar up to 0-600 mbar),
0-10 up to 0-15,000 psi (0-0.6 up to 0-1000bar) and above.
- Accuracy of ± 0.5/1/1.6/2.5 % of span (EN 837-1 Class 1/1.6/2.5, ASME B40.1 Grade 1A/2A /B/C).
- Manufactured in accordance to EN 837 and ASME B40.1 standards.
- All wetted parts made of 316L Stainless Steel (Alloy 400 as an option).
- Connections include threaded, tube adapter and face seal.
The measuring device is calibrated for working temperature of +68 °F (+20 °C).
A 0.4% deviation in the measured pressure for each +18 °F (+10 °C) temperature change should be expected.
- Bourdon tube pressure gauges
- Diaphragm pressure gauges
- Capsule element pressure gauge
Source : fluidpowerworld, chromspec
Home / Contact Us / Brand / About Us