PNEUMATIC ACTUATOR CONTROL VALVE
A Pneumatic actuator mainly consists of a piston or a diaphragm which develops the motive power. It keeps the air in the upper portion of the cylinder, allowing air pressure to force the diaphragm or piston to move the valve stem or rotate the valve control element.
Valves require little pressure to operate and usually double or triple the input force. The larger the size of the piston, the larger the output pressure can be. Having a larger piston can also be good if air supply is low, allowing the same forces with less input. These pressures are large enough to crush objects in the pipe. On 100 kPa input, you could lift a small car (upwards of 1,000 lbs) easily, and this is only a basic, small pneumatic valve. However, the resulting forces required of the stem would be too great and cause the valve stem to fail.
- Double acting (open / close operation by air) or spring return (either air close or air open and return to rest position by springs).
- Heavy aluminium made, resistant to most of corrosive agents.
- Clean air (dry or lubricated) oil or non-corrosive gas feed at maximum pressure of de 10 bars.
- 90º turn (quarter turn) with a 4º tolerance in open / close operation.
- Temperature range from –20ºC to +80ºC under normal working conditions.
- Constant and high torque output.
- Visual position indicator.
- Regulating limit stops in opening and close.
- Lubrication guaranteed for a minimum of 1.000.000 operations.
- Can be fitted parallel or perpendicular to the pipe.
- Manual device for Emergency Operation (double acting only).
They are specially designed to allow a perfect fit with the valve’s body and making it completely watertight. Their O-RINGS allow a perfect seal with the flanges without requiring any additional joints. For the valve life and perfect working it is imperative that the right seat material is chosen for the line conditions, i.e., temperature and chemical composition of fluid.
- Chemical Nickel or Teflon coating for body and covers.
- Regulating limit switch box (electromechanical, inductive, magnetic or pneumatic) with NAMUR (VDI/VDE-3845) standard connection.
- Inductive or magnetic detectors.
- Box with built-in limit switches and solenoid valve.
- NAMUR solenoid valves (3-way for spring return and 5-way for double acting.
- Antideflagration solenoid valves.
- Pneumatic (3-15 p.s.i.) or electropneumatic (4-20 mA) positioners.
- Direct manual override facility (double acting only up to CH100).
- Manual operation by disengaging gearbox.
Home / Contact Us / Brand / About Us