Cooling fan is a method of cooling heat sources and enclosures is air cooling, which utilizes the air around us. One device that can use this air is a cooling fan, which uses the power of a motor to spin a propeller or impeller to blow air. Oriental Motor provides three types of fans: axial flow fans, centrifugal blowers and cross flow fans, using different air blowing systems.
- Air Flow: 42~ 49 CFM
- Housing: Die-Cast Aluminum, Painted Black
- Impeller: Thermoplastic PBT, UL94V-0
- Bearing: Ball or Sleeve
- Termination: Terminals or Lead Wire
- Operating Voltage Range: 24, 48, 110, 220 VAC/DC
- Safety: Impedance Protected
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to + 70°C for Sleeve Type, -20°C to + 80°C for Ball Type
- Device Ventilation and Cooling: The large air flow of axial flow fans is suitable for ventilation and cooling inside electronic device
- Cooling Densely Mounted Devices: Enables energy-saving and less wiring compared to using multiple small fans.
- Air-Blow Cooling or Drying: Centrifugal blowers offering high static pressures are suitable for the air-blow cooling of work pieces following heat treatment.
- Cooling with High Static Pressure: The high static pressure of centrifugal blowers makes them suitable for cooling used together with thick filters that are subject to significant pressure losses.
Source : Oriental Motor Catalogue
Home / Contact Us / Brand / About Us